- The information, data and opinions contained herein does not constitute investment advice by AG Asset Advisory, LLC (“AGAA”) a Registered Investment Advisor and are provided solely for informational purposes only and therefore are not an offer to buy or sell securities, and are not warranted to be correct, complete or accurate. Investing carries an inherent element of risk, including the risk of losing invested principal. Any subsequent, direct communication by AGAA with a prospective client shall be conducted by a representative that is either registered or qualifies for an exemption or exclusion from registration in the state where the prospective client resides. A list of all specific recommendations made by the firm for the past year is available upon written request.
- This website is a publication of AG Asset Advisory, LLC (“AGAA”). Information presented is believed to be factual and up-to-date, but we do not guarantee its accuracy and it should not be regarded as a complete analysis of the subjects discussed. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the authors on the date of publication and are subject to change. Content should not be viewed as personalized investment advice or as an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned.
- AG Asset Advisory, LLC is registered as an investment advisor with the SEC and only transacts business in states where it is properly registered, or is excluded or exempted from registration requirements. SEC registration does not constitute an endorsement of the firm by the Commission nor does it indicate that the advisor has attained a particular level of skill or ability. The firm is not engaged in the practice of law or accounting.
- Hyperlinks on this website are provided as a convenience, and we disclaim any responsibility for information, services or products found on websites linked hereto.
- Past performance may not be indicative of future results. Therefore, no current or prospective client should assume that the future performance of any specific investment or investment strategy will be profitable or equal to past performance levels. All investment strategies have the potential for profit or loss. Asset allocation and diversification do not ensure or guarantee better performance and cannot eliminate the risk of investment losses.
Historical performance results for investment indexes and/or categories, generally do not reflect the deduction of transaction and/or custodial charges or the deduction of an investment-management fee, the incurrence of which would have the effect of decreasing historical performance results. There can be no assurances that a portfolio will match or outperform any particular benchmark.
Neither AGAA, nor its staff provide tax or legal advice. Please consult your tax or legal advisors for such guidance. AGAA and its affiliates do not provide tax advice. Accordingly, any discussion of U.S. tax matters contained herein (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, in connection with the promotion, marketing or recommendation by anyone unaffiliated with AGAA of any of the matters addressed herein or for the purpose of avoiding U.S. tax-related penalties. To execute your wealth plan we may work with specialists in the areas of tax, insurance, trust and legal, or other firms which are not affiliated with AGAA. All fees and other costs for these services are the responsibility of the client.
LinkedIn, Twitter, and Social Media: Posts must refrain from recommending investment advisory services or providing testimonials for AGAA or any of its investment advisor representatives, since they are strictly prohibited by the SEC. Please understand that we are required to delete such posts since this is a regulatory requirement. Should you wish to convey an opinion to us, please send an email to BThomas@agassetadvisory.com. In addition, no one commenting on this wall should post specific securities recommendations. Questions about a specific investment cannot be answered and may be removed from the page.